The cationic polyacrylamide is a linear polymer compound, and since it has various active groups, it can affinity with many substances and adsorb to form hydrogen bonds. It is mainly a colloidal negatively charged colloid with functions such as turbidity removal, decolorization, adsorption and adhesion. It is suitable for organic colloidal content in dyeing, paper making, food, construction, metal
The cationic polyacrylamide is a linear polymer compound, and since it has various active groups, it can affinity with many substances and adsorb to form hydrogen bonds. It is mainly a colloidal negatively charged colloid with functions such as turbidity removal, decolorization, adsorption and adhesion. It is suitable for organic colloidal content in dyeing, paper making, food, construction, metallurgy, mineral processing, coal powder, oil field, aquatic product processing and fermentation. High wastewater treatment, especially suitable for dewatering of municipal sewage, municipal sludge, paper sludge and other industrial sludge.
Appearance: white granules or powder; solid content: ≥96%;
Molecular weight: 300-2000 million; cationicity: 3%--100%; dissolution time: ≤ 120 minutes
1. As a flocculant, it is mainly used in industrial solid-liquid separation process, including sedimentation, clarification, concentration and sludge dewatering. The main industries used are: urban sewage treatment, paper industry, food processing industry, petrochemical industry, Wastewater treatment in the metallurgical industry, the beneficiation industry, the dyeing industry and the sugar industry and various industries. Used in the municipal sewage and sludge, sludge and sludge dewatering in the treatment of meat, poultry and food processing wastewater, through the positive charge groups contained in it, the neutral neutralization of the negatively charged organic colloid in the sludge and The excellent bridging function of the polymer causes the colloidal particles to aggregate into large flocs and separate them from the suspension. The effect is obvious and the dosage is small. E.g:
a. According to the nature of the sludge, the corresponding model of the product can be selected, which can effectively carry out sludge dewatering before the sludge enters the pressure filtration. When dewatering, the floc is large, the non-stick filter cloth is not scattered, and the mud cake is not scattered during the pressure filtration. Thicker, high dehydration efficiency, moisture content of mud cake is below 80%.
b. For example, the production of grain alcohol wastewater, papermaking wastewater, municipal wastewater treatment plant wastewater, beer wastewater, monosodium glutamate wastewater, sugar wastewater, high organic content wastewater, feed wastewater, textile printing and dyeing wastewater, etc. Anionic, nonionic polyacrylamide or inorganic salts are several times or more tens of times more effective because such wastewaters are generally negatively charged.
c. It is used as a flocculant for the treatment of tap water with river water as the water source. It has less dosage, good effect and low cost. Especially, it is better combined with inorganic flocculant. It will become the tap water for treating the Yangtze River, the Yellow River and other river basins. The factory's high-efficiency flocculant.
d. It can be used as clarifying agent for mine wastewater and coal washing wastewater in mining and coal preparation industry.
e. It can be used for the treatment of dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater and oily wastewater to remove turbidity and decolorization to meet emission standards.
2. It can be used as paper dry strength agent, retention aid and filter aid in the paper industry. It can greatly improve the retention rate of fillers, pigments, etc., improve the quality of paper formation, save costs and improve the production capacity of paper mills. It can directly bridge the inorganic salt ions, fibers and other organic polymers to enhance the physical strength of the paper, reduce the loss of fiber or filler, accelerate the filtration, enhance, retain and filter, and can also be used The treatment of white water, at the same time, can have a significant flocculation effect during the deinking process.
3. In the fiber slurry (asbestos-cement product), the asbestos-cement product can be improved in drainage and the strength of the asbestos board material can be improved; in the insulating plate, the bonding ability of the additive and the fiber can be improved.
4, used in oilfield chemistry additives, such as clay anti-swelling agent, thickening agent for oil field acidification.
5, used for textile sizing agent, slurry performance is stable, less pulping, fabric breakage rate is low, cloth surface is smooth.
6. In the purification of phosphoric acid, it helps to separate the gypsum in the wet process phosphoric acid process.
7. Water treatment flocculant used in waterworks of rivers and rivers. Low dosage, good effect and low cost. Especially in combination with inorganic flocculants, the effect is better. It will be a highly effective flocculant for waterworks along the Yangtze, Yellow and other river basins.
1. When preparing and storing the aqueous solution, it should be carried out in enamel, galvanized, or plastic drum, and should not be in contact with iron products;
2. When dissolving, the product should be evenly and slowly added to the dissolver with stirring and heating measures. Avoid large clumps and severe mechanical shearing for a long time.
French Essen cation
You have no items to require